8:00 AM - 5:00 PM: Pre-Conference Workshops & Exam Preparation Course
- Workshop: "Tips and Tricks on Writing a Successful grant Application"
- Exam Prep: ICRM Full Day Course for CRA and CRM Candidates
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Pre-Conference MORNING Workshops & Exam Preparation Courses
- Workshop: "The Basics of Records Management"
- Workshop: "Information Governance - Balancing Transparency and Information Security on a Budget"
- Exam Prep: ICRM Half Day Course of rCRA Candidates
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM: Early-bird Arrival Activities (more details forthcoming)
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Lunch on your own (Lunch is provided for those registered for the full day workshop and Exam Prep course)
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Exhibitor Move-in/Setup
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Pre-Conference AFTERNOON Workshops & Exam Preparation Courses
- Workshop: "Records Managers and Archivists: Key Allies in the Development of a Municipal Archive"
- Exam Prep: ICRM Half Day Course for CRM Candidates (w/ CRA Already)
- Exam Prep: Academy of Certified Archivists (pending)
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Opening Welcome Reception (Denver Public Library)