Quick! What do the numbers 2, 35, 900, and 10,000 have in common? They all lead to the 2019 NAGARA Annual Conference!
- 2. Minnesota’s Twin Cities play host to next year's annual conference. Archivists and records managers know that things often come in pairs: preservation/access, physical/digital, temporary/permanent, challenge/opportunity, privacy/public disclosure. What’s your “twin” story?
- 35. NAGARA is turning 35 - old enough to have experience under its belt, yet young enough to welcome something new. Each session is a gift to be opened, passed around, tried on, and admired at our 35th birthday celebration. What gifts will you bring to the table?
- 900. Did you hear? NAGARA’s membership is about to top 900 members! NAGARA's membership is comprised of individuals from all levels of government - local, state, Federal, and universities. Does your session speak exclusively to one group or appeal to everyone? Come to learn from others and let others learn from you.
- 10,000. Minnesota is the “land of 10,000 lakes.” Ten thousand opportunities await your discovery at next year's annual conference. Do you have an idea for a session that describes an opportunity seized or missed, a triumph or flop, a lesson learned or squandered? Whether the ending is happy, sad, or not yet in sight, we want to hear about it!
Do you have an idea for a session, workshop, or round-table discussion? The 2019 Program Committee would love to hear from you. Let these numbers get your creative juices flowing.
SUBMIT YOUR SESSION PROPOSAL IDEA TODAY! Session Proposals will be evaluated on the strength of the abstract, the diversity of the speakers and their experience, the completeness of the proposal, the relevance of the proposal topic to NAGARA members and/or the archives and records management professions, and the proposal's relevance to the conference theme: 10,000 Opportunities!
- Session Title and Description
- Session Details (records management, archives, or e-records? Also include which entity may benefit most from the session - local, state, federal, or a public institution of higher learning)
- Session Requirements (Any audio-visual needs, presentation format, etc.)
- Session Presenter(s) Contact Information (name, title, institution, e-mail, phone)
**Proposals are due on Friday, December 14, 2018**