FULL TITLE: "Modernize Records Capture, Preservation & Access for Boards and Departments"
OVERVIEW: Join local government records practitioners and Digital Preservation experts to explore how government organizations are modernizing the way they meet public records mandates by streamlining the capture, preservation and publishing of records from boards and departments - cutting what used to take days using different systems - into just minutes!
Ashley Large, Town Archivist and Records Manager at Town of Bedford will share her experience of how embracing new end-to-end digital workflows has enabled her to simplify and streamline the capture and publishing of records from Town departments - saving time, money and improving citizen services.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Easily invite and manage records submissions from boards and departments
- Quickly organize and describe records with best-practice metadata and folder structures
- Automatically preserve meeting minutes, agendas, recordings and more - over decades
- Create a branded citizen portal in minutes and publish public records online with a single click
- Improve citizen services and modernize the way you meet public records mandates
- Also streamline records workflows for Court, Historical, Land and Vitals records…
Aubrey Shanahan, Onboarding Specialist, Preservica
Ashley Large, Town Archivist and Records Manager, Town of Bedford, NH
Simone Wagner, Software Configuration Specialist, Preservica