SAVE THE DATE and prepare to attend the 2019 NAGARA Annual Conference, where NAGARA will celebrate its 35th anniversary as the preeminent non-profit association serving the government archives and records management community. This year's conference theme is "10,000 Lakes | 10,000 Opportunities"!
Registration for this year's Annual Conference will open Monday, March 4, 2019. We encourage you to PLAN YOUR BUDGETS NOW! An all-inclusive, early-bird registration ticket for members will cost just $350.00 and include the following benefits:
- Access to 20+ quality breakout learning sessions
- Access to dozens of vendors and industry experts in the NAGARA Exhibit Hall
- All day tea and coffee service (Thursday & Friday)
- Two (2) breakfasts and two (2) lunches (Thursday & Friday)
- Two (2) Evening Networking Receptions (with heavy hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar)
- Wednesday’s Opening Reception at the Minnesota Historical Society
- Friday’s Closing Reception on the Betsey Northrup (privately chartered riverboat)
- Complimentary wireless internet in meeting spaces
- Exciting conference swag and various discount coupons to some of St. Paul’s best dining and retail establishments.
We encourage those who are interested in attending the Annual Conference to review the Preliminary Program online. We've also included a "Justification Toolkit" to help you make the case to your supervisor about the benefits of attending this year's Annual Conference. Please visit the Conference Program page to learn more.
NAGARA has negotiated a special guest room rate of $169.00/night at the conference hotel (InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront), which also includes complimentary wireless internet! NAGARA has also negotiated a special airfare discount with Delta Air Lines, which can save attendees up to 10% on their travel to Minnesota-St. Paul International Airport (MSP). Please visit the Travel & Accommodations page for more details!
The Host Committee has assembled some excellent information about St. Paul and things to do when visiting the city. Be sure to check out the St. Paul Information page to learn more about our incredible host city.
With so many perks and discounts available, there's really no reason not to attend this year's Annual Conference! We're excited for the 10,000 Opportunities that await you, and look forward to seeing you in St. Paul!